Pilot Labs After-Sales Policy
Thank you for purchasing Pilot Labs products. In order to protect your rights and interests, please read the following After-Sales Policy carefully. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS AFTER-SALES Policy GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY
Pilot Labs provides a limited warranty on all eligible Pilot Labs products. The limited warranty covers failures due to defects in material or workmanship on Pilot Labs products. Packaging, software products and technical data are not covered under the limited warranty. The limited warranty is only applicable to the original purchaser of the product. Proof of purchase is required to receive any services guaranteed as part of the limited warranty. The maximum liability of Pilot Labs is equal to, and no higher than, the product's purchase price.
The limited warranty does not apply to refurbished products or products that were resold by unauthorized re-sellers.
Conditions that disqualify products from the limited warranty include, but are not limited to:
1. Any defects or damages caused by normal wear and tear, accidents, improper installation or maintenance, misuse (including failure to follow product documentation), neglect, alterations to the hardware or supporting setting files, servicing other than by Pilot Labs technicians, and external causes such as, but not limited to, natural disaster, water damage, extreme thermal or environmental conditions
2. Any defects caused by software, virus or improper use of self-made, non-public or third party/open source software
3. Any defects caused by unauthorized modification of circuits and mismatch or misuse of the battery and charger
4. Any defects caused by a forced fight when components are aged or damaged
5. Any defects caused by transportation or loading during returning voyage
6. Any other defects that are not caused by workmanship or product quality
Build-it-yourself Moorebot Zeus
Assembled Moorebot Zeus
Customized Moorebot Zeus
Return Within 30 Days*
It is important to note that Build-it-yourself Moorebot Zeus will not be exchanged or refunded once they are assembled in part or in entirety. Only defective components of Build-it-yourself Moorebot Zeus will be replaced if the need arises. Along these lines, please carefully read the construction instructions for the robot and ensure that they are understood before commencing construction. Work carefully on a clean table and take regular breaks in order to maintain your concentration.
Referring to other products, if it is found to have non-human performance failure within 30 days from the date of purchase (based on the date of the official sales invoice, purchase vouchers, or warranty card), you must first advise us by submitting a ticket to the Email address: email@example.com. Pilot Labs will provide you with an RMA number. No returns will be accepted without having previously obtained an RMA number. The product must then be returned in its original packaging (in perfect condition for resale) with its receipt and a small note for the reason of the return and your RMA number. The note will help us to serve you better and improve our products. Reimbursement will be denied for any products which do not conform to the above mentioned conditions.
Please note that a 20% re-stocking fee may apply if you are returning a large quantity of the same product. Please also notice that you must also cover the cost of returning the product. Shipping fees will only be refunded if the return is a result of a shipping error on our part.
*Returns Within 30 Days
（1）Build-it-yourself Moorebot Zeus is NOT refundable once assembled.
（2）Customized Moorebot Zeus is NOT refundable and have a 30-day exchange policy.
Repair within 90 Days*
If the product is found to be defective and is still covered under the Pilot Labs Repair policy, it is recommended to do self-troubleshooting for locating the source of problem and ship the defective components (i.e. servo motors, USB drive, or charger, etc.) only for repair. Components functioning normally are not required for shipment.
Please note that damage on Pilot Labs products caused by unauthorized modification, dis-assembly, or shell opening not in accordance with official instructions or manuals is NOT covered by Repair within 90 Days policy
You may have a repair processed by following the steps listed below:
Step 1) Request the Repair
Submit a repair request to Pilot Labs, the Email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following information is required:
- Valid proof-of-purchase, receipt
- Description of the product issue
- Picture or video of the issue
- Your name, email address, contact number and physical shipping address (for replacement purposes)
Step 2) Confirm Issue
A Pilot Labs Customer Service representative will verify the issue(s) you are experiencing. If the product is confirmed to be defective, the representative will provide you with a case number and details for shipping the product to us based on your region.
Step 3) Shipping and Returns
Return to the warranty portal and apply for a repair using the case number the Pilot Labs agent provided. During this process, the customer will be required to ship the defective component(s) to Pilot Labs first. Once received, Pilot Labs will ship the replacement unit. The repair process will be based on how long the customer takes to return the defective component. Please note that the customer will be responsible for both ways of the shipping cost.
Under the following conditions, a reasonable fee must be charged for materials and repairs
- No proof of purchase and valid invoice (except for proof of the warranty period)
- The contents of the purchase certificate or the logo of the physical product does not match or is altered
- Product use or repair is inconsistent with the instructions for product use in the manual, or damage is caused
- Damage caused by unauthorized dismantling or repair, unauthorized repair or modification by a company different from Pilot Labs
- Wetness, moisture, mildew
- Failure of equipment accessories and other components aside from the main components listed above
Pilot Labs reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to interpret, modify and amend this policy at any time.